“In health and in sickness pure water is one of Heaven’s choicest blessings. Its proper use promotes health. It is the beverage which God provided to quench the thirst of animals and man. Drunk freely, it helps to supply the necessities of the system and assists nature to resist disease. The external application of water is one of the easiest and most satisfactory ways of regulating the circulation of the blood.” My Life Today – Page 139
The body’s major chemical component is water. It makes up 60% of body weight.
WHAT WATER DOES INSIDE THE BODY :
- Water carries nutrients to the different cells of the body.
- It flushes toxins out.
- Water forms blood and other body fluids.
- It keeps skin soft and moist.
- It lubricates all joints and the different organs.
- Water makes virtually all body functions possible.
- It promotes regularity in bowel movement.